Saturday, June 6, 2009

saturday at home.

oh no, i skipped fellowship again. i wished i can get up tomorrow morning to go for Sunday schools.
i had watched Ip man and Lake House for three and four times respectively. i just feel like watching again and again.

finally my house is empty and quiet now at 3.15
it contains only me, only one single living thing in it.
i can hear the crow and the bird screaming and chipping out there. the fan's sound and my keyboard's sound. im typing.
the warm wind is accompanying me now. its not comfortable but on the other hand its also comfortable. hahas.

i am drawing too. decided to paint but the attracting force of the computer attracted me in front of my computer and now i am blogging.

oh, got to go.
i need to watch P.S i love you. i have not watch it so later on i gonna to watch it.
i need to paint an download some songs.
the most important one, i need to find the score of the music box dancer.

byebye! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment