Monday, June 1, 2009

20 days of relax

chenrui went back to taiwan today. we had popeye's for our lunch. man! it's awesome.
however, i suddenly remembered what vivian just told me yesterday.

when you eat too much chicken, your ovary might grow some unknown tumor.
because the farmer love fat fat chicken so they will inject them with some hormones to make them fat.

i think i gonna to die.

why? why parents want us to do the things that we don't want to do? why they want to force us?
i don't really know the youth over there, call me to stay over night with them? Zzzz.
actually i don't feel like going for the whole camp but to prevent the unhappiness between my mother and i or even my pastor, i suggested to just go for two day one night. my mother didn't allow it but she forced me to go for three days two nights. sigh.
D;
there's alot of events next wednesday and she expects me to postpone it.
sorry, xiaogracygracegrace.
bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment