Tuesday, June 9, 2009

2009/06/09

this day had came, the expired date of my meiji milk.
i gonna to try it tomorrow. see whether there is any weird smell or taste.

today isn't as busy as i thought.
first, i didn't get the chance to go out with grace to celebrate her birthday.
second, my tuition teacher canceled today's tuition again.
she changed it to next next week's tuesday, wednesday and thurdays, 5pm.
sigh.
ohyeah! finally there is a computer in my room. but...
whywhywhywhy?
why my computer could not install age of empire, my only CD game! T.T
why my computer cannot install audition??? my only online game leh!
this is life arhh...

today i watched Ip man again! i will watch it when im bored! ;DD
gosh! its tomorrow, i need to go for the youth camp.
sigh.

byebye D;

No comments:

Post a Comment