Thursday, June 4, 2009

class gathering and went out with xiaopui

we had our 2faith class gathering yesterday. i was kinda bored. nobody wanted to played with me except kenneth. we played basketball. before that we went to kenneth's house and take basketball.
man! kenneth's room is extremely nice. its small and cozy. humph! i will get one for myself. talking to kenneth and johann were funny and tiring. funny was because it was funny! tiring because i needed to arrange proper sentences in my brain first before i could talk to them.
puiyee, kenneth, dinesh, prenesh, blue shirt guy, xingtang, dan and peishan which is me, we played basketball. it was fun because i was moving, i did not want to sit down and play cards, ZZz.
alright now i am going to say about yesterday's basketball match.
i was hit by the ball twice. first on my face and second on my neck. xingtang and i crashed together, i fell onto the ground. i hurt my feet, i can't walk properly now. ZZz.

ohyah, yesterday afternoon i went out with my BESTIEEEEEEEEEEEZXZXZXZXZ! yesterday's yesterday someone said that i abandoned my BESTIEEZXZXZXZX. ZZzzz.

i bought one dress. my mother said that it looks like pajamas. zz =="

No comments:

Post a Comment