Sunday, June 14, 2009

repost.

ohoh, decided to delete my previous post. that post was nonsense, sentences not link together.
erm, let me start from yesterday.

yesterday was kinda bored. i went for japanese class in the morning but i did not go for fellowship in the afternoon. i spent 5 hours watching tv and playing piano. when i got the feeling to study, jiale came to my house and started playing L4D. i tried to control myself but i couldn't, i was attracted to the computer. so the whole night i was playing and watching tv. i didn't touch my hmwk again.

today was fun. i woke up at 8 but i was tired so i lazed on my bed until 9 o'clock. then i washed up myself and headed to church. went for sunday school and on and on..
ohyah, i didn't know that guy was in my church. i thought he was in the english section. it was because i saw him today singing. hahas.
finally i touched my books today. erm, not exactly books, it was vivian's hmwk.
now, im bored. playing hexic with zhiyou. i got 49759 and i lost because the bomb exploded. zz.

my aim for this week.
do 5 compo and 2 compre.
finish all my school hmwk.

settled!

i shall end here.
i still need to prepare for tomorrow. tomorrow im gonna to...
muahahahahaass.


nth lah, going out with my xiaopuizxzxzxzxzxzzz.
sayonara!

No comments:

Post a Comment