Friday, June 12, 2009

pig

why people feel more hungry during holidays?
we did not burn the same usual amount of energy during school days, i thought we burnt lesser during holiday.
see? like today.
i woke up at 1030am.
i ate my breakfast at 11am(yogurt and wasabe biscuit).
i cooked my lunch at noon(korean instand noodle).
i had my pepsi at 1230pm.
man! cannot already, i need to get on a diet.

i reached home at 1030pm tonight.
yah, i did not stay there again.
i love the smell of my bed and my little blanket and bear.
my blanket and bear can be part of my history.
my blanket is pink and small. i think my blanket don't really smell but my mother always say that it smells. =="
my bear is white and white. it is not exactly white or white. it is abit greyish. my bear is quite special, one of its feet is bold.

we played water bomb today.
there were two sections. at first i thought there was only one, i was damn happy.
later got one guy said that he wanna to lend me clothes.

that guy: hey! why you standing here? why not join your friends?
me: ermm, i wear white tee how to play? somemore i did not bring extra clothes to change. AND! i don't want to play.
that guy: why? play lah.
me: don't want lah.
that guy: i don't care, i lend you my clothes and you got to play.
me: no need lah. my group had just finished playing already.
that guy: there's still second battle. i dont care you got to play.
me: ...
that guy: i lend you my clothe so you can change(gone)
(gone) na take!
me: okay loh.
so i played. argh! but thanks!
quite fun lah.

why? why people can't understand each other or think for them?
why so mean? think for her. i will ask her out one day and talk talk!

1.19. i shall end here. ;D
byebye.

No comments:

Post a Comment