Saturday, January 31, 2009

tired!

yesterday and yesterday's yesterday and today were damn tired. sigh.
yesterday we were doing marching, AGAIN! we were doing the syf video part 2.
hahas, stupid sutheng turned wrong side. ehhhh, actually me also. i turned wrong side two times but its not my fault. it was sutheng's fault because she had confused me. really, its damn freaking embarrassing. everybody was looking at me when i turned wrong side. si kun seng and dylan laughed at me...ZZzzz si sutheng also.==" also not purposely.
oh yah, the trombone guy is so vulgar...
after band, i met up with qianning, and we went to pan chuan dao's house together and... i felt left out. but phewphew my novel accompanied me. ;D
later i went home and blahblahhh...
i love twilight. damn nice. twilight, new moon, eclipses, breaking down and followed by midnight sun? i not sure. but ... its just awesome. i want to but all!! muahahas, if i can.
okok yahyah, don't want to blog liaoz. ;DD
byebye

No comments:

Post a Comment