Thursday, January 8, 2009

tired.

Today damn freaking tired. yesterday i slept around 1am because i need to do my holiday assignment. i still need to do maths and Chinese leh. geography just say i don't have, but i really don't have.
today in school had POA physic Chinese and English. nothing really happened. after school was quite fun. puiyee and me saw GRACE so we went up to her. then you started our normal retarded topics to talk, three of us talking but our ***s. hahass. so in the end we were so damn high.
later puiyee told me that Elaine wanted me to teacher her piano. okay i went there.
then, ohh, ITS HUMAN! they introduced a human to me, oh yay! at first i thought she like good good dumb dumb like that. in the end i realized that she was all most as crazy as me ==" dio shock. next i don't know why am i so high. i started to make them laugh and spoiled my good reputation. actually my reputation also not very good already so ah ga ah ga anything larhs.
later there was a damn idiotic and irritating guy called jeremy. whaa... chicken nanapokk want to hi five with me arh? den trick me arh? trick me never mind still like other people see. ARGH! next time don't think i will gonna trick again. go away!

arghhh. *shouted BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment