Friday, January 2, 2009

first day of school

today is the first day of school. and damnnnn bored.
mr low mr loo mr ho mr koh or whatever, GOSH!, its so boring. they are just talking some crap.
yahyah.

my form teacher is Mr Loo. OH MAN! he is so so so slow motion. mono tone or what. i cannot stand it!!!! i just can't stop laughing at my form teacher and classmates. all were so funny, its not whatever you all were thinking of "that kind of funny" it some kind of, "why my classmates 80% of it were so damn...retarded." i don't know how to describe...just funny? every of their movement was...so childish. never mind, just trying to get along with them because they are going to follow me up to secondary4. T.T i am trying to get along with them by talking to different classmates but not my 2faith classmates because i knew them quite long already. aiyohh, talking to everyone lah.

i just wish i can just get on to MY NORMAL BUSY LIFE. because everyday nothing to do really very frustrating. just go for Japanese class guitar lesson tuition blahblahblahh...at least i got something to do ;D but people just wait for it. when i get on to my MY NORMAL BUSY LIFE, i will post up my complain. yahyah. =P

when i was in taiwan i missed 2 class gathering but this time i didn't miss. ;DD
today i went out with them, 2 faith. i miss them leh. so much laughter during last two year. lols.
we went out for movie together. we watched YES MAN!! my brother told me that that movie is awesome and... ITS AWESOME. hahas.
YES MAN YES MAN YES MAN. NO MAN NO MAN NO MAN NO MAN. ok stop very tiring.
yah thats is.

No comments:

Post a Comment