Saturday, January 17, 2009

scary and tired.

walaoz.
si Anthony didn't let me go for nafa and other art schools with ms quek. because i didn't know how to go to nafa so today didn't go for nafa but go out and slack with band members. TMD, he didn't let us go for nafa never mind already, chicken nana pokk.he let Dan go but didn't let us go. what the hell.
today in band drills drills drills. damn tired but quite fun. at first i thought today will be a bored day but it turned out not so bad. okok. at the end of the band, all the squats combined and marched together. ppl ppl, its damn horrible, so the sir and madams called us to redo and redo and redo again and again. phewphew, at the end i didn't feel really very well. so i raised up my hand and said:"sir may i fall out and rest...." MUAHAHHAas, i had escaped from the beginning of the suffering? or the disaster? whatever. but really lah i don't really feeling very comfortale. my bone beside my right neck its ...very weird. den my chest very pain like cannot breathe like that... yah. uncomfortable. yahyah.
after that we went for lunch. i see and observe people. one by one all very guai lan except band members. ;DD when i finished my lunch. whaaa, i don't know why my mouth feeling very ... weird wanted to drink and drink and drink. so i asked robin and alvin whether they wanted to drink their soup, they want but they said they would drink half and let me drink and other half. YEAH! but they called me soup kid in hokkien.
after that... we went to the playground beside the bbt and we started to slack. we played chop chilli chop chlli chop chilli chop and ting ting ting ting tang tang tang tang ting ting tang tang do ro e ro ....whatever. damn dumb but quite fun. yahyah.hazal and i were like the only female in the game. and later puiyee joined in and ....* hate her. after playing those game we started to rot.
today's sun ahh, don't know why leh, damn freaking hot. she got PMS issit? my skins were burning we started to hide under the shelter in the playground, i forgot what was that liaoz. very funny. TMD si en wei throw ice at me. the ice was spitted out from his mouth, and there was HIS SALIVERRRR. arghhh felt like buying a cup of bbt and pour on him ==". disgusting. today actually i was about to ask jeremy why... he got so much hair...too much liaoz. oops! but i didn't ask. haiz. lols.
after that... we all, erm not we all. were robin YPY LPY and me went to bishan park and blah blahblah...
later about 1825 called me. zzzz. cal me to go home andd his hung up my call. gosh! i knew it, she was angry... badbad. <i am L.P.S!!! from Love Your Head.....>

enough!

yahyah, alright. byebye

No comments:

Post a Comment