Friday, January 9, 2009

just finished my breakfast.
i think later i am not going for fellowship. why? i don't know, just don't feel like.
yesterday was so damn tiring. bag was so heavy, still need to bring band full uniform, flute and black high heel shoes. what the hell! my shoulder damn pain! >.<
the performance sucks. what performance? obviously is the stupid orientation performance for the secondary one. we played overture and disco lives. what the hell, it sucks. really, i say it from the bottom of my heart. lols. when we played wrongly, i looked at mr sim, mr sim looked at me. OOHh...awkward!!
after that we went outside the auditorium, concourse and parade square to chase and force the secondary one to join band! we were like shouting " JOIN BAND!" continuously like crazy.
after that i got tired and sat beside my brother and rot with my brother. the rest of the band members came down with their instrument. later i saw people playing other people's instrument. ohh... cool. so i started asking permission to play Elaine's trumpet. GOSH! theres sound. then i ask for puiyee's sax. she don't let me play T.T so i said something... after a while she let me play leh. later i played chi siang de. THE FEELING OF PLAYING OTHER PEOPLE"S INSTRUMENT IS SO GOOD! i don't know why.
later people started asking me how to play flute, en wei Jeremy David. the way they played were so damn funny. lols. i teaches them the fingerings, their fingers is gay and stiff.
den blah blah blahh.
whatever lah, the main points were yesterday was very tired but happy. okok.

yahyah byebye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment