Thursday, August 6, 2009

no more age empire but maple and audition

our lives are so exciting.
running away from alsagolf. ZZz.
i ran until half way then i realised puiyee was missing.
today papers was awesome.
i think i will fail my english by 2 to 3 marks.
for my chinese? erm, will pass, about 29/50.
man? there's no age of empire for me again. i was still talking about age of empire to hiqiuzx they all just now. later when i got home and i switched on the cpmputer and wanted to play my age of empire, its gone. ZZZzz
i had finished resetting my acc. wished it really works.
because i wanna to play my audition and maple. ;DD
downloading audition...
tomorrow is holiday. saturday is holiday. sunday is holiday. monday is ALSO HOLIDAY. wanna to stay at home to study. yah!
20%.

i shall go now! bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment