Saturday, August 8, 2009

just "relax"

yeah! this was the davinci exhibition. lols! it was really fun and memorable.
but,man! i realized there's no miss quek. i shall put one with miss quek too! ;DD



there!
see? how cute she is! =X
i love art and my art teacher.

today, i wasted my whole day,
i woke up and accompanied my mother to the market.
nearly fainted or vomitted in the market . i don't know why.
but, what a pity, i didn't get the chance to go to the hospital. hmph!
later came back and play piano play LEFT FOUR DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yes, i didn't play left four dead for don't know how many years.
after common test 2, i wanna to go out with jovi they all and play LEFT FOUR DEAD!
then, went for my mathe tuition. NANNANANANANIIIIII! i saw her.
with nemo. ewwwwwww...
had fun with mr and mrs guan.
after tuition, went home and played left four dead again! played with some taiwan noobs. =X
then on and on and on and on...

that's how i wasted my whole day meaningfully... zz.
that's why tomorrow im going out and study with qiuying and elaine i think.
didn't dare to talk to puiyee currently. zzzz.
i asked my mother and my mother said.
"just relax."
" but i can't"
" just FREAKING relax lar." lols, actually she didn't said that FREAKING. ;DD

shall end! byebye!

"childish girlllsssss." she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment