Tuesday, August 18, 2009

30 mins

soooo many people went.
what a pity there's no puiyee and linda.

today was alright. yesterday night was like... sighh.
i won't tell anybody except my mum so don't bother to ask me.
today took back english, chinese, physic and mathematics paper. i was alright no too bad not too good. yeah! i passed my english paper. i was so stress before i got my english paper. why the total marks for english was 43? so weird. but who cares, i managed to pass. ^^

ohyah! during mathe lesson, mingli, laimin, kaixuan and i went to the toilet. we stayed inside for 30mins, so its like nearly one period. so cool. i talked the most lor. when we didn't talk i looked at them they looked at me... so the only thing i could do is talk. but nevermind i love to talk.

shall end here, need to go and study for my japanese, tomorrow got class. T.T
byebye!

No comments:

Post a Comment