Monday, August 31, 2009

centre parting.

TsungTing PeiShan
i think Tsung ting will be quite shock. hahass
she might thinking how i have this pictures or even why i have this pictures.
during that time tsung ting was 14 and im 13, so long ago..
im a nerd. ewwwwwww...

school was fairly good.
you know why most girls' ass are big? its the school's freaking fault. force us to sit on the floor for freaking 2 hours. at least give us a break. argghhh.
soo, big ass girls don't blame yourselves having big ass.
*emo

mannnnnn!
actually i could go out with elaine they all lor. because of my tuition so i didn't go. then later on my tuition teacher called me, asked whether can postpone it to tomorrow. ZZZzz..

i need to find a day this week to go to post office myself. because XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX..
yah. ;DD

byebye!

2 comments:

  1. YAY I CAN COMMENT LIKE FINAAALLY your posts are damn funny lol and you should have came today!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHAHAS!
    my post where got funny? its my LIFEEEE!
    i could have went. T.T
    what you all had done that day? sound so funnn! ;D

    ReplyDelete