Saturday, August 15, 2009

nothing better to do?

im drinking Breezer with my brother. i know its nothing much to you.
however,
first, my mother let me have it, im under 18. again, nothing much to you.
second, i'm drinking with my mother, again and again, nothing to you.
third, i don't usually drink Breezer.
why is it nothing much to you?
first, you may have drunk it a thousand times a day or sth.
second, its only 4.8%.
soooo, nothing much. im a kid although im big. =="

my brother wanna me to accompany him to go somewhere. where? i don't know. for what? to study ==" this made me thought about what qiuying had said yesterday.
qiuying: i feel like studying leh don't feel like going out and walk walk with them.
peishan: common test is so over.
during exam you play computer and here and there.
exam over already you want to study?
hao yi ge study. =="
qiuying: heehee!

today went out with my family to turf city. i think its a city, yah.
my mother said turf city is at malaysia... which is not funny. how could she lie to me. zz...
i ate our lunch at ABC resturant. its not really named as ABC its just that i don't know what resturant is that... its nice, the food there is delicious, all prawn.
i think almost 90% of the waiter and waitress is from china.

after that we went back and rushed for our tuition. phewphew, i had already told my tuition teacher that we would be slightly late. howeever, its not slightly. ITS EXTREMELY LATE! my tuition teacher texted us and told us that we should postpone if not my face will sag? ==" so we postponed. later peiyen and i slacked underblock and we whispered our private stuffs. lols.
we chatted about 1 hours.
then went home at 1644 i started to play my age of empire until 2143. power. pretty boring but that's the only thing i could do after exam. lols.
ok. shall stop here. watching silent hills. ;DD
byebye!

No comments:

Post a Comment