Wednesday, May 27, 2009

sorzx

i really cannot take it.
today i went for physic tuition. my guan was very late. alright, i still can take it until here.
when he reached. we sat down and kept quiet. we didn't talk. he was busy messaging, i had nothing to do. so i read chapter 7. we still didn't talk, its about 30minutes. 30 MINUTES! damn long you know. i cannot take it, I NEED TO TALK!

really! mr guan you need to talk so i can talk.
i cannot take it.
because i cannot take it so i talk to you(physic book).
why so quiet...

this is what i wrote in my physic book. ZZzzz.
i think i need to change my attitude. i feeling BAD NOW!
alright, let's go back to yesterday.
wallace disturbed me. i was damn angry. anthony talked to me, but i was damn DL so i gave him a freaking GL face. i felt really bad after that but i didn't apologize. because its weird.
so now..
sorry, anthony. i didn't mean to give you a GL face. T.T

i don't want to be a GL girl or attidude bitch.
i want to be ... don't know.

there's a ba la gu on my head. all because the hero xingtang. =="
ouch! ITS HURTS! i was hit by the stupid Frisbee. ZZzz..


byebyezzzz. ;DD

No comments:

Post a Comment