Thursday, May 28, 2009

scary and bad

reedited post.

erm...
today i was late because of the old alsagolf and mr william ho! ZZZZzz.
alsagolf : you need to sit down in 5 sec. 4 3 2 1.
mr william ho: stop! you're late.
arghhhh...

amy chan called me out and told me that 1150 i needed to go to the library for the stupid speech.
why i so unlucky. i was chosen for the free topic speech. why chose me? my english isn't good. ZZzz.
today we got two talks. first was the kota tingi talk and second was the NYAA talk. boring!

During recess, the nice nice reputation of jiale was destroyed today.
after buying
noodles, i went back to my sit. PeiYen and wallace and jiale were sitting next to us. "..."
wallace was talking quite loudly so i turned and looked at them.
WWHHHAAAAaa... its hot over there. i can FEEL the heat. don't know lah, jiale was just complaining things.

is he...
not my problem ...
shshshhh...
zxzxzz.x...
etc.


jiale was EXTREMELY angry. whhhaaaa.. i could see the FIRE.
his face was the nice nice jiale face but the small little eye ballSS wasn't.
i told hiquizx and xiaopuizx immediately. they turned and SAW!
WWHHHHAAaa.


in poa tuition today. there was a bigbig disaster.
i grabbed her hand. she kissed me. *faint
i think she got some lesbian blood or whatsoever in her body.
veiveiwen arhh! you got my *** liaoz why are you still doing this to ME!
horrible horrible.
A GIRL KISSED ME!
i am straight, T.T don't do anything to me. vivian don't...

i didn't go buffet
because i was sad.
my pastor said something sad today. T.T

i think i need to stay 1 metre away from jiale and vivian.

vivian kissed me today again. *faint.
jiale isn't the nicenice jiale. "..."

alright that's it. byebye ;D

i shall call vivian and jiale to read my blog ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment