Friday, May 29, 2009

all the while it was in my report book. ZZZz..

AHAHAHAs.

today afternoon, SHUANG!
me qiuying sutheng and the only boy, minchuen, went to bishan cc badminton court and played badminton.
fun fun fun and tired tired.
i kept playing and playing and playing. SHUANG SHUANG SHUANG!!!
i sweat like hell and i smell like anthony and enwei. ZZzz..
i think i had lose some weight just now.
all because of menses, i ate alot alot alot.
why why why? why am i a girl?
no, let me rephrase...
why why why? why not guys have menses?

phew. i thought i lost my holistic report card.
this was the story.
i opened my report book during poa lesson, ready to pass up.
however,i realized that my holistic record card wasn't inside.
"mr loo, later after school i pass my report book to you. i remembered to bring the report book but without the report card inside. "
after school i rushed home because later i need to meet up with qiuying to play badminton.
i went home and dug every corner of my house, i didn't find it.
i went to mummy and asked.
"you did sign my report card yesterday right?"
"yah, why?"
" i lost it! ZZZzz"
"i thought you put it into the book already?"
"did i?"
so i went to my report book and checked. it wasn't there.
"if mr loo call you and asked you where is my report book,tell him that your clever daughter lost the holistic report card so she didn't pass up the report book."
"alright, check properly first!"
i checked page by page and i ... ...

byebye.

No comments:

Post a Comment