Monday, February 23, 2009

good day

i just reached home. just now i was in school finishing 1/4 of my artist work. i had just started while my other classmate had already finished.
today was a short day. i end my school at 1230. while other people ended around 1350.

first, today i was playing the lousy piano. the songs i played were screw up by the lousy piano. i think the key got problem. i saw doctor, okay lah, the reaction of seeing him was not as over as the one in art room. get use to it, he quite okay already. yesterday i think in school i also saw him.

second, i was bored. i went to miss quek's art room to do my artist work. i was really bored. i got an idea of doing sth on the board.
this is what i wrote.
from secret admirer:
hello miss quek.
i like one of your sec4 art student.
help me keep a secret.
don't let anybody knows about it.
i like peiyan.
he is so cutee!!
hahas i know i was lame, but i was really bored.

third, i wanted my brother to know only, but david's class came in and now everybody know. it was damn paisehh. everybody was looking at me and laughing at me. T.T i want puiyee!
conclusion, today was good,alright and fun! ;DD
end! byebye ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment