Thursday, April 16, 2009

thursday. 16 april 09

i am suck at thinking of title for my post. when you read my post, you saw that my title is not title but date, that is when i don't know what to put for my title. sigh.
oh yah, TOO TOO, the weird girl sang this. whose the weird girl? i also don't know. during USA, gu zheng, choir and chinese dances performed for us.
gu zheng-
*whispered. i think i am in love with gillian. oops!
the way she played her gu zheng today was so adorable. her eyeball like some bubble tea pearl.
feel like chewing it. XDD
choir-
the tootoo girl. ermm, how to sat nehh. her sound cracked? don't care lah.
but it was damn funny. their sound sounds so airy. i think they will get bronze or most silver loh.
miss lee's goal is GOLD. wait longlong arhh.
chinese dance-
hmmm... one of the mains fell down from the mirror thing. ahahahs. sorry. =X

today. bored again.
nothing much. stacy gave me and puiyee a weird face. but i don't care.
I MUST LOVE EVERYONE. I AM 15 YEARS OLD!
kkz. end! byebye

No comments:

Post a Comment