Saturday, April 25, 2009

at home.

i didn't step out of my house today. ;D
i stayed in my house all day.
my mother's friends were in my mother's house today. they wanted to learn how to make bao from my mother. they said my mother rocks. and my mother rocks!
what am i doing at home when we came? i was reading my comic. i read until book 10 and i stopped because i am sick and tired of reading it.

i don't know. the world had change. human... sigh. world is coming to the end? NNOOOoo,
change from bad to worst.
people is feeling bored until cannot bored already. bored to the max! bored until people need to study!!!!!
sighh...
today i feel bored. bored until i need to study. NNNOOOOOOoo.
then, in the afternoon when peiyen reached home, i heard jiale's voices. i went out and see. eeehhh... jiale and enwei were here. oh no. but we played together a while and a while later they left.
they left. i was bored again!
i went to my room and started digging my wardrode.
i wore all the nice nice clothes and let my mother see. and i wore my mother's clothes also. abit weird. but quite fun. that moment had deepen my relationship with my mother.
then after that. i was bored again. and i force my mother to on the computer. then she on and i started playing until now. ;D
bye. i going to rot again.

No comments:

Post a Comment