Thursday, March 26, 2009

quite a long time liaozz

lols.
its been so long since i blogged. ;D
first, my computer was spoiled.
second, my brother not calling the jie lun gege.

now i am in the school computer lap. doing art. this time we are doing jewellery designs and we going to make it out! real silver...i think. too much ideas, can't mix it together. but never mind.

too much things already i can't blog every single thing down. T.T
next monday we having SYF, GOSH! why gosh? i also don't know. scared? i also don't know.
but i only know... after syf I AM FREE! YEAH!!! ;DD

today i told jovi one stupid but unique idea.
jovi's birthday is on 2april and my birthday is on 3april.
1155pm on 2april, i sms and wish jovi happy birthday.
1200am on 3april, jovi sms me to wish my happy birthday.
hahas. lame i know.

byebye. nothing much to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment