Tuesday, March 31, 2009

computer is finally fixed.

yeah! my computer finally fixed!
so damn happy. i can use my computer already no need to beg my brother. hahas, my computer is better than his. chey~
argh! today damn du lan. take my wallet not enough still want me to say some disgusting words.
hate david wallace jia le en wei .... SCREW THEM! ==
KCB GOT SILVER FOR SYF
gosh! i was so afraid to get bronze or cop. i think i will go mad. crying like mad? ermm, i think i won't cry. i don't know. but who cares? WE GOT SILVER. *i don't like miss lee, sooo...
today in mathe lesson i was bored, i started to draw faye tan. so damn looked like her. hahas.
CKN my ss teacher. don't how to spell her name. ;D don't bother to know also. =="
screw both of them. whywhywhy? why this year got so many sucky teacher come to our school. argh!
i will waste this wweek again. feeling frustrated. NOW!
byebye!

No comments:

Post a Comment