Sunday, November 1, 2009

its the same.

holidayss?
holiday has finally came however i don't know what to do. ZZzzz.
feels like finishing all my holiday assignments then go on to playing. but i can't. when ever i want to sit down and study or do assignments, i will lose my concentration and started doing other things which is not important.
there's band tomorrow,sigh. whole band, not only for the hongkong trip ppl, so i need to go. nooooooo, i want to stay at home and "move room". Next year gonna be a fresh year, wanna start with a fresh study feeling. wanna make my old room a study room for ME and my brother if he wants. Olevel starts in one years time, Ohnozx. i think next year i will probably lock myself in my study room, force myself to study. ask my mum to put my meals on the door way when meals' are ready. i will put one pail in my room for pee-ing or shiting, one pail with a cap to cover the pail. since there's bed in my study room so when im tired i can just ly there and sleep. what about bathing? i don't think i will bathe. its like im staying in that room for days without going any where without interacting with germs. so i THINK im clean. i will just prepare a towel with basin fill with water to wash my face.
err, sound gross.

shall end here again, gonna continue my ANTM. ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment